A Moment Ago


A moment ago, it was just a casual talk
A moment later it was something that will make me nostalgic...
It makes no logic
But still I am just addicted to you
And I love you too
Every minute we talk every message we send
All this is to be never mend
U r one in a million that’s hard to get
Maybe that’s the reason why my eyes r wet
Having you is my dream
Life with u will be a stream
Wavy and flowy and full of life
A day will come
When we will be together
It will be a perfect romantic weather
Love is in the air feel it love it n let it embrace
It’s time to fall in love with grace
I welcome you to a world, a place where we dwell
All our happiness and love is just well
A place where we live reflects us
It tells how we feel for each other
No matter what now there’s nothing to bother...
I love you from my heart and that’s a little truth

And you will be mine that’s just the little dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish in the Heart

Acceptance

The Love